Why have a march for hated?
Props to the Church for switching off their floodlights against this march:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/02/cologne-cathedral-anti-muslim-march_n_6405976.html
The weather is sloppy and nasty.
.jpg)
We have apparently reached the high for the day- 5 degrees but the ice is not melting very quickly and the sewer grates are probably backed up so the meltwater has nowhere to go. Not going to be nice when it freezes tonight!
I'll do some more shoveling in a bit and haul out the salt from the garage.
I was all set to head out to Rustle but Paul posted a note encouraging us to stay home, so I watched Kim's church from the comfort of my home.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/02/cologne-cathedral-anti-muslim-march_n_6405976.html
The weather is sloppy and nasty.
.jpg)
We have apparently reached the high for the day- 5 degrees but the ice is not melting very quickly and the sewer grates are probably backed up so the meltwater has nowhere to go. Not going to be nice when it freezes tonight!
I'll do some more shoveling in a bit and haul out the salt from the garage.
I was all set to head out to Rustle but Paul posted a note encouraging us to stay home, so I watched Kim's church from the comfort of my home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home