Wednesday, December 31, 2014

24 hours to a new year

James was in a tournament these last few days. I think he was the MVP on his team. In the second game he scored the game winning goal 19 seconds before the end of game buzzer. He's normally on defence but the coach put him up in the front line when it is crunch time. So he scored quite a few goals in the tournament but the team didn't advance to the finals. He is playing up an age level- so against 13 and 14 year olds.

I went by the library today and happened to see the DVD for "Mean Girls" so I picked it up. It was quite a fun movie really.

Tomorrow I'll head to Kim's Church for their New Year service. James wants to stay up until midnight as well so he might come along!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home