into the mix
View of Queen's from Christine's window
.jpg)
.jpg)
Looks like the ice is breaking up on the lake:
.jpg)
Christine very much enjoyed Skyping into Rustle, seeing everyone and being a part of it made her very happy.
Her pain was low today and she was just awaiting a final MRI to check on her bones before she can go home tomorrow. But tomorrow is very much the plan and she is looking forward to getting out of the hospital. There will be some new challenges at home but she feels up to tackle them. She will need a lot of support though. She isn't hurting for visitors though. Most days at the hospital she had more visitors than she could handle. She still needs a lot of rest. Meals might be helpful, but I'm not sure what her brothers have planned. She needs low salt, high protein.
I went into work after to catch up on some things I didn't get to during the week. Right now I have a lot of little loose ends to tie up. But so many that it is a bit of a mountain. Hopefully, this week I will get ahead on that.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Looks like the ice is breaking up on the lake:
.jpg)
Christine very much enjoyed Skyping into Rustle, seeing everyone and being a part of it made her very happy.
Her pain was low today and she was just awaiting a final MRI to check on her bones before she can go home tomorrow. But tomorrow is very much the plan and she is looking forward to getting out of the hospital. There will be some new challenges at home but she feels up to tackle them. She will need a lot of support though. She isn't hurting for visitors though. Most days at the hospital she had more visitors than she could handle. She still needs a lot of rest. Meals might be helpful, but I'm not sure what her brothers have planned. She needs low salt, high protein.
I went into work after to catch up on some things I didn't get to during the week. Right now I have a lot of little loose ends to tie up. But so many that it is a bit of a mountain. Hopefully, this week I will get ahead on that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home