Superbowl Sunday

My poor brother almost always shared his birthday with the superbowl. Don't think he minded though.
James' team came back tournament champions in their division. They beat a team 6-1 they had lost to previously (in another tournament) in the final. He was quite pleased.
There is a storm heading our way and the snowday predictor http://snowdaypredictor.com/ is giving James a 99% chance of snow day, which also pleases him. However, I don't think the predictor takes into account differing factors, the most important being can school buses get through which can differ according to different locales.
Rustle was most excellent today. The girl who sat behind me was new and I think she was quite touched, which is always good to see. In the evening I watched Kim's service, which showed Billy Grahams new 30 minute clip on "Heaven". I think it is interesting that though the expression of Kim's Church and Rustle are polar opposites, their core beliefs are all the same and the Holy Spirit that moves over them is the same. Quite often the services tie together. Today both Al and Kim's pastor both talked about how they don't understand how some prayers are answered immediately and some you need to wait out. I guess it is just a function of our humanity and the things we don't understand.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home