Friday, January 30, 2015

blue and green



James got changed and was wearing a green shirt and blue pants. I told him he didn't match as blue and green don't go together. He disagreed. He offered up the example of the Vancouver Canucks. And so my fashion sense is defeated by the NHL.

I took a day off today as it was a PD day and James was heading off to Oshawa for a tournament at 11. I watched the episode of the Bachelor that I missed on Monday due to the Finance meeting. Without commercials it is a lot shorter. Kelsey was upset she got the camping date. Ashley I. was also upset she got the camping date, but even more upset that she didn't get the Princess date. She didn't seem upset to be missing out on time with Chris but far more upset that she was missing the Princessy things. I'm going to suspect that she doesn't win.
I also watched an episode of Britain and Ireland's top model which was a lot like the American version, just transplanted. It was on the Game channel that we acquired in the negotiation with Bell. James watches TSN as much as he can, which is also a new channel he is quite pleased with.

I also cleaned the front room. Hard to decide which room to tackle next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home