Sunday, May 25, 2014

Back


We had a wonderful time hanging out with Oma and Grandad. They are probably in recovery now.
We did a lot of walking and talking and good eating!

The bus ride from St. C to TO went well until we approached the Gardiner construction. A sign told us that from the point we were at to downtown was 30 minutes by Gardiner and 37 minutes by Lakeshore. We took Lakeshore (reverse psychology on the part of the driver) and it was a really nice drive as we got to see the beach and lots of people walking, biking, running, roller blading. Active TO!
I didn't actually time it but we made good time. Out bus was scheduled to get into TO terminal at 2:25 and we were in at 2:33. The bus to Kingston (before the one I had booked left at 2:30, so we wouldn't have caught that one. Our bus left at 4pm so we went to the food court and wandered around. James had a hot dog and we got in line. The bus was a double decker and was full so the line was very long. The nice thing about the double decker is the sky light (the whole roof is pretty much open) so I watched the clouds.

When we got in at Kingston, I made dinner and hurried to get outside and mow the back lawn as I couldn't before we left as there was a downpour. If the grass gets too long, it is very difficult for the push mower. I made it through most of it. Then did dishes and laundry. Hoping to hang laundry outside tomorrow!

I'm pretty beat now though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home