Monday, May 19, 2014

Unpacked


Though I woke up at 4:30am, I did try to get back to sleep. That was until I heard steps on the roof. I hurried outside, worried for the bird babies and scared off whatever it was. It disappeared in a flash so it might have been a raccoon, which would not be good for bird babies. Mama bird was on the ground looking up. I'll sleep with one ear open tonight. Look how well they are doing. They are adorable. Quite alert now and starting to make real robin noises. Very excited when they see mom or dad in the distance now.

James made a "rink" in the basement for his party.

Today I hung the artwork that I bought from Rustle:

It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be.

James was hanging out with Amy's boys for the day. I spent most of the day unpacking from the move a couple of years ago. Good to finally go through everything even if it is a bit late.

I'm going to post this monitor on Kijiji for free. It works great, just is very old!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home