And the rain came down
Last night when the rain was chucking down I noticed that the water was pouring over the eves-trough meaning only one thing- there was a plug somewhere. Happily, I now have a long enough ladder to tend to these things so after dinner I went up and unplugged. Then it rained again and I was so pleased that it wasn't all plugged up any more!
I love this picture:
These are the curious out of focus purple finches:
.jpg)
The babies grow fast and the nest is getting very full. Their eyes are open and they are growing feathers but they still look rather alien:
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I love this picture:
These are the curious out of focus purple finches:
.jpg)
The babies grow fast and the nest is getting very full. Their eyes are open and they are growing feathers but they still look rather alien:
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home