Starting to look a little robin-y
May 17
.jpg)
.jpg)
May 18
.jpg)
.jpg)
Finally, tulips
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The step that was redone last year has completely fallen apart
.jpg)
I detest dandelions and spent hours this afternoon pulling them up. My neighbour on the other hand grows them
.jpg)
I took this next photo to show how I was sharing the backyard with the robins so that I wasn't hanging the laundry out too close to the back porch where the nest is. Fittingly, as I was taking this photo about sharing I could hear a robin in the underbrush as I was taking the picture, so it would be photobombed by the robin but you can't really see it in the underbrush. Had to laugh though.
.jpg)
This was posted on FB:

I've been stuck on this song this weekend:
Paul did this song way better today at Rustle:
.jpg)
.jpg)
May 18
.jpg)
.jpg)
Finally, tulips
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The step that was redone last year has completely fallen apart
.jpg)
I detest dandelions and spent hours this afternoon pulling them up. My neighbour on the other hand grows them
.jpg)
I took this next photo to show how I was sharing the backyard with the robins so that I wasn't hanging the laundry out too close to the back porch where the nest is. Fittingly, as I was taking this photo about sharing I could hear a robin in the underbrush as I was taking the picture, so it would be photobombed by the robin but you can't really see it in the underbrush. Had to laugh though.
.jpg)
This was posted on FB:

I've been stuck on this song this weekend:
Paul did this song way better today at Rustle:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home