self absorbed
It is always interesting to watch on reality tv how self absorbed people are. It's just more extreme to see it on your tv even though you probably see it every day in your life.
Whit was an interesting piece of work. She could easily deflect criticism of herself onto other people. She did the obligatory cry. Did she soften the audience? I don't think so. Did she win? I think so.
I realized this evening that I have a huge meeting tomorrow from 8:30-1 which will handicap my ability to say- get through my email?
Whit was an interesting piece of work. She could easily deflect criticism of herself onto other people. She did the obligatory cry. Did she soften the audience? I don't think so. Did she win? I think so.
I realized this evening that I have a huge meeting tomorrow from 8:30-1 which will handicap my ability to say- get through my email?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home