regrade
I finished up the last of my essays- just 2 that I couldn't open on this computer and will get done at work.
I have a midterm spreadsheet of results to get done for Monday.
And there was an error in one of our quizes- luckily the computer can regrade them. That certainly was an interesting experiment. Still have to tell the students that I did it :)
I made a lovely dinner of chicken, mini potatoes, peppers and kiwis. AJ was over for supper and they made a bit of a fuss about having to eat the potatoes but they ate them ok. Maybe even liked them though they won't admit it!
I think I did 3 loads of dishes and laundry today and got some vacuuming done. Things are getting back on track after the crazy week of essays!
I have a midterm spreadsheet of results to get done for Monday.
And there was an error in one of our quizes- luckily the computer can regrade them. That certainly was an interesting experiment. Still have to tell the students that I did it :)
I made a lovely dinner of chicken, mini potatoes, peppers and kiwis. AJ was over for supper and they made a bit of a fuss about having to eat the potatoes but they ate them ok. Maybe even liked them though they won't admit it!
I think I did 3 loads of dishes and laundry today and got some vacuuming done. Things are getting back on track after the crazy week of essays!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home