M-O
I powered through M. N and O were pretty small so they didn't take too long. I'm thinking I can do this now. I was worried for a bit that I wouldn't make the deadline but I think I'm on track now.
The lasagna was yummy. I probably had too many bowls of it but it was soo good.
Lesley wrote on her blog about how she likes IOGO yogurt. I had tried just the vanilla version and I thought it was good but not good enough for me to switch from Activia. But when I was looking at the IOGO website I saw a kind that I wanted to try. It was the 'heart of fruit' pack. The cup has a fruit flavor in the center and vanilla around it. I went to Giant Tiger today and tada they had 1 of the packs left so I bought it and just had the lemon/lime/vanilla one and it.
Need to get to bed now since I've been up marking from very early. I need to be up early tomorrow as I have some things to do before the 8:30am class at work and I'm not sure how rainy it will be. If it's hugely rainy I'll have to pack my work clothes and change when I get in. I have to be awake in time to organize that!
The lasagna was yummy. I probably had too many bowls of it but it was soo good.
Lesley wrote on her blog about how she likes IOGO yogurt. I had tried just the vanilla version and I thought it was good but not good enough for me to switch from Activia. But when I was looking at the IOGO website I saw a kind that I wanted to try. It was the 'heart of fruit' pack. The cup has a fruit flavor in the center and vanilla around it. I went to Giant Tiger today and tada they had 1 of the packs left so I bought it and just had the lemon/lime/vanilla one and it.
Need to get to bed now since I've been up marking from very early. I need to be up early tomorrow as I have some things to do before the 8:30am class at work and I'm not sure how rainy it will be. If it's hugely rainy I'll have to pack my work clothes and change when I get in. I have to be awake in time to organize that!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home