D-E
23% through the essay grading. I got D done last night and E this morning. Last night I thought I would get a lot done but then after dinner I remembered that Kim and I were going out.
We saw a pretty happening speaker- there were about 800 people there! Saw a lot of people I don't see very often- Good times!
Today I'm heading it to work for our Fall Preview. I would like to get through more of these essays but today probably isn't going to be great for that unless I can tackle a bunch this evening.
We saw a pretty happening speaker- there were about 800 people there! Saw a lot of people I don't see very often- Good times!
Today I'm heading it to work for our Fall Preview. I would like to get through more of these essays but today probably isn't going to be great for that unless I can tackle a bunch this evening.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home