with weight
Al gave me a weight for my Jillian workout. I've used it a couple of times but I'm still injured so I'm back to level one and not completing all the exercises. I was quite excited about adding the weight- at least it feels like I'm really doing the exercises now!
I've had this song stuck in my head today- I think we sang it on Sunday.
This is a cool clip of the space shuttle making its last trip for a while.
Had a long day at work as we had a meeting late. The queensu.ca website which included all my course materials went down just as we were going to start a quiz so I had to print hard copies. Extra marking now- yay! But I have tomorrow morning off! Then going to lunch with Bobbi for her birthday. Hoping for a good salad!
I've had this song stuck in my head today- I think we sang it on Sunday.
This is a cool clip of the space shuttle making its last trip for a while.
Had a long day at work as we had a meeting late. The queensu.ca website which included all my course materials went down just as we were going to start a quiz so I had to print hard copies. Extra marking now- yay! But I have tomorrow morning off! Then going to lunch with Bobbi for her birthday. Hoping for a good salad!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home