Monday, October 08, 2012

styles


Well, my email was quiet on Sat, starting to get busy on Sun and very busy today. Nosomuch of a break as I had expected.

Yesterday Rustle turned 6. We had a special 6 course meal. Next year we will have a 7 course meal! Sarah B. made some amazing potatoes and turnips I must say. And there was lots of turkey too. Can't have Rustle without a turkey!

Today I went to Loblaws and did some shopping first thing. Did a lot of cleaning today, but still haven't made it to the bathrooms. Should get to that. I also have to make the quiz for tomorrow. I need that ready to go for 8am so should get to that as well.

James was watching me do the Jilian work out and he was like: You aren't going as fast as she is- hurry up!
I'm just happy to make it through the workout really!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home