mephistopheles
I asked James today if he might like his name changed to Mephistopheles. He declined the offer. Baby name idea Nat and Karrie!
I finished the first 3 weeks of the Jillian video so I moved on to workout #2 that you are supposed to do for the next 3 weeks. And then I will have a 6 pack. Theoretically. I still have a 0 pack and I'm halfway through. Can the dvd give ANYONE a 6 pack in 6 weeks? Wouldn't it matter what your starting point was. I did workout 2 and it was more intense than the last and worked different muscles I think. Because I'm pretty sore. Going to give it another go after AJ heads home.
I should have thought more about colour in my dinner. White meat chicken, basmati rice and cauliflower. All white dinner!
James went to Louie's house today. It was the first time he had been invited over. Louie only lives a block away so James walked home on his own. He is 10. I was so proud. When he got home he was a bit anxious but it didn't blow up to a full anxiety attack. So, new things- check!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home