James applauds Nick
It was a super long day, Fun but tiring.
Got home in time to watch Bachelor Pad. James stayed home from school because he had some stomach buggy thing- I had it over the weekend. Because he'd been in bed all day I let him stay up to watch B.P.. He was clapping and cheering when Nick chose "Keep" - he thought it was a really good move. In fact, he knew Nick chose keep when he saw Rachel choose "Share". He said "look at how he smiled- he chose Keep" and he did. James thought it was a great game move. Apparently so did the audience. Rachel disagreed. Poor Rachel got played in the relationship area and in the game area. BP may not have been the game show for you.
Got home in time to watch Bachelor Pad. James stayed home from school because he had some stomach buggy thing- I had it over the weekend. Because he'd been in bed all day I let him stay up to watch B.P.. He was clapping and cheering when Nick chose "Keep" - he thought it was a really good move. In fact, he knew Nick chose keep when he saw Rachel choose "Share". He said "look at how he smiled- he chose Keep" and he did. James thought it was a great game move. Apparently so did the audience. Rachel disagreed. Poor Rachel got played in the relationship area and in the game area. BP may not have been the game show for you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home