red yellow and blue
Today was a queens football game so everyone was wearing red yellow and blue. We are quite spirited in our attire.
I woke up at 5am this morning. It will be useful if I could wake up at this time on my OUF morning but you know when you WANT to wake up that early it will be difficult.
I did my Jillian workout and got ready for work. I accomplished quite a bit at work as there weren't many interruptions. I had an exam running and first aid training but that was it.
As soon as the week starts I'll start to fall behind though! I'm sure :) But for right now I'm on top of it all.
Whomever made that movie that got people so upset is a real silly- there is enough negativity in the world- why sow more?
The rain poured down yesterday- it turned the newly made made parking lot to mud and our building leaked a bit. The house is good though!
Have to go work on some more laundry!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home