Friday, September 14, 2012

countdown

Yesterday James did like being able to express his anxiety level in numbers. It's hard to tell this early if things have improved. He seems to have liked the counsellor a lot and can't wait to go back, so we'll see.

I just found out that Ross M. was killed in a car accident. He was the relative of some friends of mine. Story in Gospel Herald link.Story in Watertown Daily.

Also found out about one of our first year students who was in a nasty car accident on his way to come to queen's. Not good.

Work is super busy as you would expect in the first week. Next week is also busy but after that things should get better. Maybe? I'm working tomorrow as we have a first aid training session for our project managers and I'm running an exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home