F-G
I am now 30% through the essays. Still about 100 to read by Friday. I've got my groove now so it should go faster hopefully.
The first year students who showed up to help at my table today were great kids- I had a good time. Next time I get to give the feature presentation. That will be interesting, I'm sure.
The St. Catharines paper was making a fuss about the hurricane remnants approaching. However, the hurricane track on the National and Canadian tracking sites seem to show it taking a sharp turn in PA and heading north, missing St. C. altogether (but not me!). Maybe the article came out and the track prediction changed afterwards. Get ready for wind and rain anyway!
The first year students who showed up to help at my table today were great kids- I had a good time. Next time I get to give the feature presentation. That will be interesting, I'm sure.
The St. Catharines paper was making a fuss about the hurricane remnants approaching. However, the hurricane track on the National and Canadian tracking sites seem to show it taking a sharp turn in PA and heading north, missing St. C. altogether (but not me!). Maybe the article came out and the track prediction changed afterwards. Get ready for wind and rain anyway!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home