H-L
I got up early in the morning and got some marking done. I've now done H-L so 45% through. Now I'm starting M which encompasses 15% of the class so I'll be at 60% when I finish that.
I also put some tossed lasagna in the slow cooker this morning. It's a huge pot so I'll get quite a few meals out of it. It's vegetarian and quite easy to make- well it took about an hour to put together but I don't think that is unusual for regular lasagna. I boiled the noodles and added chopped peppers and tomatoes, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce and seasonings. I threw it all in the slow cooker and presto tossed lasagna. It is very good! (You can add other things you like like ground beef, onions, mushrooms, carrots, etc)
Google has also taken to tracking Hurricane Sandy and I take back what I said about St. C. Even though it looks like they won't be hit by sandy per se it looks like they will be walloped by the rest of the storm.
I also put some tossed lasagna in the slow cooker this morning. It's a huge pot so I'll get quite a few meals out of it. It's vegetarian and quite easy to make- well it took about an hour to put together but I don't think that is unusual for regular lasagna. I boiled the noodles and added chopped peppers and tomatoes, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce and seasonings. I threw it all in the slow cooker and presto tossed lasagna. It is very good! (You can add other things you like like ground beef, onions, mushrooms, carrots, etc)
Google has also taken to tracking Hurricane Sandy and I take back what I said about St. C. Even though it looks like they won't be hit by sandy per se it looks like they will be walloped by the rest of the storm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home