Saturday, November 10, 2012

did it!


Completed 3 hours of presentations. Check. The 2 regularly scheduled ones were to a packed house. One extra for those who couldn't fit in.

I think it went pretty well.

Yesterday I watched the Bach that I was too tired to watch on Wed.
It's a lot different in terms of emotional commitment than the US versions. Maybe this one is going too fast.
Kara didn't seem at all upset to go. She was smiling and all. You don't generally see that in the final 3 exit.
They showed a clip from next week's Women Tell All. And Whitney will be there. Shades of Courtney? That's what they did for her when she won to try to make her more of a sympathetic character. So I'm going with Whitney for the win.
Also they are playing up Whitney's doubts- again looking like Whitney for the win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home