flashback
to the 80's.
I found that movie I loved as a kid in its entirety on youtube- it's hilarious and oh so 80's
Pirate movie
I just had to watch it again!
I found that movie I loved as a kid in its entirety on youtube- it's hilarious and oh so 80's
Pirate movie
I just had to watch it again!

2 Comments:
Ha ha! That brings back memories! Classic 80s cheesiness! I believe you even had the soundtrack on LP did you not?
"We are the pirates/ We can be irates" Pure genius!
Yes, yes I had the soundtrack too!
I liked how it poked fun at its own cheesiness. Like with the first love scene she looks at the camera and comments that it was a short love scene. And how near the end she decides to have a happy ending to the dream.
Post a Comment
<< Home