Tuesday, November 13, 2012

cake



I am still dealing with the fallout of the weekend in my email. I am almost back on track in my email, but not quite.

The Annual report came out today and I was surprised that my picture was in it. It's not a great picture- I can tell that I am really tired in it, but it's in the annual report! I took a scan of it that I can forward if you are interested.

I also attended a pretty high highfalutin meeting this afternoon that gave a lot of background but we didn't really accomplish anything. If I'm going to go to a highfalutin meeting I want to make some highfalutin decisions!

There was chocolate cake at work today to celebrate my birthday. I picked up Chinese on my way home so I didn't have to cook. I made James try the lemon chicken but he didn't like it at all. At least he tried though. But he happily ate the chicken fried rice. And the fortune cookies.

James opened the package from my parents- a really cool dress! I'll have to get a picture.

I woke up at 4am this morning I think because I was hungry. I didn't eat too much yesterday. Who wakes up at 4am on their birthday? I am going to take a relaxing bath and go to bed now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home