Bulbs
Sam gave everyone at Rustle a bulb on Sunday to remind us that some things need to be buried to grow into something beautiful.
Later that afternoon James and I were searching the garage for his baseball stuff and I came across a bag that Kim gave me when we were moving in to the new house. It was bulbs! I had been missing the old house and all the beautiful tulips that grew there. I had meant to plant the bulbs Kim gave me in October but I guess I was busy. I bet Kim dug up those bulbs from the old house. She's thoughtful like that.
I planted them all on Sunday. They may not come up this season but I will get to enjoy them in future years!
James played baseball at the park with friends. We wore our rain boots. My feet were in some pain after as we did a lot of running. My rain boots are not good for running in!
I read that in one area of the States they pulled a magazine that had a (discreetly) nude pregnant celebrity woman on the cover. I thought there was nothing wrong with the cover- it looked like a celebration of beauty in pregnancy. I find the current sports magazine with a swimsuit volume rather unpleasant in comparison.
My email exploded today. I had finally made it through the weekend email by 3pm when I went in to do interviews. I came out of the interviews at 4:30 and I had 20 new messages!
Tomorrow I have 3.5 hours of interviews so I'm thinking I'll be pretty behind in the email by the end of that!
Later that afternoon James and I were searching the garage for his baseball stuff and I came across a bag that Kim gave me when we were moving in to the new house. It was bulbs! I had been missing the old house and all the beautiful tulips that grew there. I had meant to plant the bulbs Kim gave me in October but I guess I was busy. I bet Kim dug up those bulbs from the old house. She's thoughtful like that.
I planted them all on Sunday. They may not come up this season but I will get to enjoy them in future years!
James played baseball at the park with friends. We wore our rain boots. My feet were in some pain after as we did a lot of running. My rain boots are not good for running in!
I read that in one area of the States they pulled a magazine that had a (discreetly) nude pregnant celebrity woman on the cover. I thought there was nothing wrong with the cover- it looked like a celebration of beauty in pregnancy. I find the current sports magazine with a swimsuit volume rather unpleasant in comparison.
My email exploded today. I had finally made it through the weekend email by 3pm when I went in to do interviews. I came out of the interviews at 4:30 and I had 20 new messages!
Tomorrow I have 3.5 hours of interviews so I'm thinking I'll be pretty behind in the email by the end of that!

1 Comments:
For some reason I thought you meant light bulbs at first and I didn't understand. Flower bulbs make sense, though.
Marlene
Post a Comment
<< Home