Delays
My schedule for tomorrow is packed from 10am to 8:30pm with meetings.
The print deadlines for the registrar are out so I have until the 14th until I am next needed there. I have lots of essays to mark so the time is good.
The conditions on buying the house have been extended to Nov 17th as a piece of paper from the govt is needed for the buyer's bank to be happy. The new proposed closing date is Nov 25.
The print deadlines for the registrar are out so I have until the 14th until I am next needed there. I have lots of essays to mark so the time is good.
The conditions on buying the house have been extended to Nov 17th as a piece of paper from the govt is needed for the buyer's bank to be happy. The new proposed closing date is Nov 25.

2 Comments:
I will keep praying for the sale to be finalized!
loved reading this and catching up on your news
9 year old James
when we first met for real he was four and really into trains :)
Post a Comment
<< Home