Saturday, October 15, 2011

Chocolate chip cookie cereal

Weeell, that was a very long week. I was working late most days.
Then I finally got home last night and I found out the exam schedule in PS is defaulting to the Winter 2012 session (where there is no exam schedule) and noone can see the Fall 2011 one. Good thing it was posted in 2 locations. Until the bugs come out, I think they will probably have to post both.

Today I went to Loblaws early in the morning (7:30am). I prefer shopping when it is quiet.

Bobbi and Robert came by about 9:30 and took James and I out to look at cars. We looked at Hyundai. They had 2012 ones for sale that seemed fine but probably about $19,000. They had a couple of used 2011 ones for $15,000 - only black or silver though.
Then we went to Kia. They had a 2011 "Forte" that was about $20,000 that was quite nice. They had some used ones 2010 versions that were about $10,000- this is probably closer to what we will be getting from the insurance company. I liked them too, but Bobbi said there was no much leg room at the back. I hadn't looked at the back- I tended to look at the front! But she is right- that is a consideration to look at. I will do some more looking online now I have more of idea of what is out there.

Then we went to Costco. We ran into Sarah and Carolyn, which was nice as they know Bobbi and Robert too. James' best discovery of the day at Costco was cereal in the shape of chocolate chip cookies. He was over the moon with this!

When we got home I did lots of laundry and dishes as they had been piling up as I had been neglecting them due to work! Still have lots more to do.

I ordered a Perry the Platypus hat from the States as James wants to be Perry for Halloween. I don't know if it will arrive in time, but it's a nice hat for winter even if it doesn't make it. If anyone knows where to find a platypus costume, let me know!
Bobbi said there was a Halloween store set up in the Kingston Center so I may try that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home