Sunday, September 25, 2011

Relief

Things have gotten busier than usual.
I've taken on an extra project and so I will be very busy for another week.
The basement is coming along. It now has flooring! I think it will be finished this week as well.

Karen was telling James about Bob's plan (which he did not end up doing) to walk to Ottawa on the Rideau trail. And after she explained the idea to James, she asked what he thought of it. I THINK what she wanted to know was what he thought about hiking and sleeping on the trail. What he said was "It would be a relief for you". This cracked both Karen and I up no end. It is interesting how he thinks of how the action people take can affect other people.

It's late and I've been up since 4am, so I must sleep now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home