Monday, October 31, 2011

chase

There was an article in the Star today about a guy who stole a truck at 4am and the police captured him around 1:30pm.

They say the police chase lasted more than 5 hours so it would seem it took them a while to locate him after the truck was stolen and that the truck was full of gas.
Now if I were driving for 5 hours, I could drive from St. Catharines to Kingston. But this guy stole the truck at a Niagara truck stop (probably not too far from St. Catharines?) and he only made it to Burlington. If you are going to take the police on a long chase at least go somewhere!

I don't know why he didn't pull over, did he think they would just go away?

And when he didn't pull over did they have to get every squad car on it? Like 40 squad cars are more helpful than say 10. Reminded me of the Robert DeNiro movie "Midnight Run".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home