Sunday, November 06, 2011

Purchase

Decided on a car- Hyundai Accent (again) but newer model. In bronze. Have to wait for it though.

I ordered James' school pictures- normally in these pictures, his expression is a bit funny, but this year it turned out quite well. Hopefully it looks as good in the 'real' pictures.

Did everyone remember to set the clocks back? Kim and I talked about it yesterday and I made the switch but somewhere inbetween here and her new home in Harrowsmith she forgot. She called me early this morning from her Church parking lot as she had arrived an hour early. I laughed at her, as any good friend should.

Today was very long but very productive. I woke up at 4, got up at 6. James went to hockey. I went to work. Got the surname splits done. Then I went to the old house and packed up as much as I could and moved it to the driveway. Then Kim showed up and we loaded it all in her truck and unloaded it at the new house. That should be the last load! Finally. The neighbour across the road was making fun of how long it took me to move. Still a couple of days before we know if the deal has gone through.

Now I need to sleep- my eyes and my body are so tired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home