Halloween shopping
Annette and I did some quick grocery shopping this evening while the boys were out for Halloween. Funny, but there were actually quite a few people shopping there. The Halloween candy goes on sale tomorrow- will have to make some plans to see if there are some good deals. James did come home with quite a load though. You can never stock up too much!
I have lots of essays to mark right now and I'm going to be doing the surname splits for the registrar as they are still short of people right now. So lots of work to do, as always!
I have lots of essays to mark right now and I'm going to be doing the surname splits for the registrar as they are still short of people right now. So lots of work to do, as always!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home