Friday, July 23, 2010

'R' for 'Rain' and 'Rachel'

More rain today. Yesterday I managed to get a LOT of laundry hung out before I went to work- 3 loads. But now the rain has returned. I am hoping for a break to do another load.

James has his big 'finale' at Vacation Bible School so I have the day off work today. He's pretty excited about the song his class will sing.

As Big Brother is on this summer, there will also be BB notes on the blog. Just ignore if you are not watching! I keep up with a lot of the spoilers of the show but had missed the 'house meeting' that Rachel called to 'out' Matt. That was a really silly thing to do, in my opinion. Now she's made an enemy out of Matt who was not really one before. He volunteered to be put up as a pawn on the condition that she didn't tell anyone he volunteered. But she told everyone at the meeting. Why couldn't he play both sides if he volunteers to be the pawn? Rachel's thinking was just wrong, she should have left it alone. I think she should be voted out for this.
Funny how in her goodbye speeches to the girls that were evicted she accuses all of them of trying to break up her and her 'man'. Insecure much? He's only been her 'man' for what 20 days? Yep, I'm sucked into BB again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Uncle Nat said...

Well, I agree about Rachel's insecurity (I saw no signs of Monet trying to come between her and her "man") but I'm not sure that I agree she was wrong to "out" Matt. Matt was trying (and succeeding) at making her look like the bad guy for putting him up. She and Brendan were already targets for "The Brigade" but Matt was making the rest of the house turn against them too. At least now she has made some of the house question Matt's integrity, so that if a floater wins HOH, it may be a tougher decision as to who should be put up. On a side note: how is it that nobody has noticed "The Brigade" alliance yet? For a bunch of smart people, this house seems kind of dumb.

July 23, 2010 at 5:00:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home