After the rain
After the rain

James likes to build with magnetics.

James in the shorts he picked out himself. I told him it had to be size 6X but I think in the future I will no longer take him to the 'boys' section. Size 7/8 in the young men is more appropriate!
And the England hat, which is white. On a boy. I don't know how long it will stay that way!

What the soccer guys do before the game starts:

More pictures at James blog
James likes to build with magnetics.
James in the shorts he picked out himself. I told him it had to be size 6X but I think in the future I will no longer take him to the 'boys' section. Size 7/8 in the young men is more appropriate!
And the England hat, which is white. On a boy. I don't know how long it will stay that way!
What the soccer guys do before the game starts:
More pictures at James blog

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home