ousted
Toronto lost a lot of power just before 5pm. That would be rush hour. I would think that traffic would be crazy unless there is an army of people that can direct it.
James and I went to the Cat center this morning. He picked out some nice new swimming shorts (on sale) that were size 6X. I thought 6X would be big on him but it just fits him nicely. I will no longer shop for him in the 'boys' section- he's in the young men now- size 7/8. What a realization!
We bought hornet spray as we have a couple of nests being built in the edges of the house.
James has been getting up very early in the morning so I am very tired, but must stay up for the B'ette. James doesn't STAY up when he wakes up at 5 or 6- he goes right back to sleep- but I stay up!
James and I went to the Cat center this morning. He picked out some nice new swimming shorts (on sale) that were size 6X. I thought 6X would be big on him but it just fits him nicely. I will no longer shop for him in the 'boys' section- he's in the young men now- size 7/8. What a realization!
We bought hornet spray as we have a couple of nests being built in the edges of the house.
James has been getting up very early in the morning so I am very tired, but must stay up for the B'ette. James doesn't STAY up when he wakes up at 5 or 6- he goes right back to sleep- but I stay up!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home