Saturday, June 26, 2010

Excitement




Brendan and Lesley got married and it was SUCH a beautiful ceremony. Words can't even begin to describe it.

James lost his ball hockey game today which means he plays at 8:30am tomorrow morning in the battle for 3rd place.

After the wedding, I tried to clean up the house for Mike and Heather and their family. (after posting wedding pictures on FB- priorities people!) It was nice to see them again. I think they are staying at the hotel that Zully got fired from. I didn't tell them that. They are only about a 5 minute drive away. Tomorrow they head to Toronto for a few days at Canada's Wonderland. I didn't get any pictures of them as I was all pictured out after the wedding.

James is currently into soccer and Red Green. 2 more days of school for him. 2 more days of work for me- I took vacation for when he gets off school. Not great timing with my work as I'm getting all the July exams printed but as long as I get them all into the printer before I leave, it all should be good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Friar Tuck said...

Banners are cool looking

June 26, 2010 at 8:55:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home