Black book
Today I went shopping and got gas for the car first thing in the morning.
Then I biked to the library to return the movies I got last week. One was 'Dear Frankie' that I mentioned yesterday. James claimed it was 'boring' as he doesn't like movies with too much talking. It was about a mother who was pretending to her son that his father is on a ship which is why he is never around. But the truth is he is abusive and they are trying to run from him. The movie does have an interesting twist at the end. I would recommend it if you don't mind a movie having dialogue.
James preferred the other movie I got out called "Yours, Mine and Ours" about a woman with 10 children marrying a man with 8 children or something to that effect. James liked all the hijinx that the kids got up to.
This week I got out the "Red Green story" for James as I thought he minght find that funny and "48 Angels" which I'm quite sure has too much dialogue for James but I hope to enjoy it.
After that I went to Rustle for prayer.
Karen came home with me as James wanted to watch the afternoon soccer match with her. She stayed until 5 and then I made dinner (spaghetti). I tried to clean up the house a bit and then I got sucked into the Ian Rankin book "The Black book" (also from the library) quite a good murder mystery plot- lots of twists and turns to it.
Then I biked to the library to return the movies I got last week. One was 'Dear Frankie' that I mentioned yesterday. James claimed it was 'boring' as he doesn't like movies with too much talking. It was about a mother who was pretending to her son that his father is on a ship which is why he is never around. But the truth is he is abusive and they are trying to run from him. The movie does have an interesting twist at the end. I would recommend it if you don't mind a movie having dialogue.
James preferred the other movie I got out called "Yours, Mine and Ours" about a woman with 10 children marrying a man with 8 children or something to that effect. James liked all the hijinx that the kids got up to.
This week I got out the "Red Green story" for James as I thought he minght find that funny and "48 Angels" which I'm quite sure has too much dialogue for James but I hope to enjoy it.
After that I went to Rustle for prayer.
Karen came home with me as James wanted to watch the afternoon soccer match with her. She stayed until 5 and then I made dinner (spaghetti). I tried to clean up the house a bit and then I got sucked into the Ian Rankin book "The Black book" (also from the library) quite a good murder mystery plot- lots of twists and turns to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home