Sunday, June 20, 2010

posting

This morning I checked on the web to see if my July exam schedule had posted correctly to the website (the server was to have picked it up at 3pm yesterday). It did.

Then I looked at the course timetable, just out of interest of what changes had been made to the course I was working with (just because I found the original problems but of course don't let me know how they resolved them). This TT was to have been posted by noon yesterday. It seems not to have worked.

What this means to me is that noone will pay any attention to me tomorrow in the office as they have to deal with this problem. I'm quite happy with this as I have lots to do to prepare for the July exams. On Monday I will send out the course reports to have the instructors check the instructions for the exam.

Today was supposed to be a sunny day and so I did piles of laundry to hang out, but now the forecast seems to have changed its' mind. I'll hang the laundry anyway as it isn't actively raining yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home