Transformation
If you had been by our house recently and looked in James' room you would have seen a 'disaster' (his word). Whatever you just pictured, now picture something 100 times worse and you may be getting close. As I had been working so much, the house has been a bit neglected, shall we say? And James' clothes were still stored on the change table I used when he was a baby. So I dragged everything out of his room, sorted the stuff, gave the change table away, moved the new dresser in (a la Al- thank you!) and the result is the above photo. (His bed is so large as he is very squirmy and falls out of single beds sometimes!)
I showed the photo to Henrie (who has been doing our housekeeping) and she declared me a 'miracle worker'- that just goes to show you how bad it was! Then she asked if it would stay nice like this. My first response was "It better!" and my second response was "In life there are no guarantees".
James has become quite the prolific writer, but only in regards to sport. I read the title of one and it was "Would Cup" instead of "World Cup" and I wonder if that's what he really thinks- they "would" have the cup so they have to play for it. He has a funny ingenious mind!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home