Over the Pacific
Heh, this has become like Kim's travel blog except I don't *really* know what's going on- I'm just tracking the flights. When she lands in Manila the time difference between here and there will be exactly 12 hours. In about 1/2 hour I will be able to start tracking her flight through the Manila airport. They are almost in tomorrow.
It is still very hot here. I went grocery shopping in the morning, though forgot the can of chick peas I need for tomorrow's dinner so I'll probably pop out tomorrow as well. I like going for a bike ride every day even in the extreme heat. I'll just have to take a run through the sprinkler after.
James is expecting a package through UPS and the UPS truck had the audacity to show up and deliver a parcel to the house across the street. James was very disappointed!
It is still very hot here. I went grocery shopping in the morning, though forgot the can of chick peas I need for tomorrow's dinner so I'll probably pop out tomorrow as well. I like going for a bike ride every day even in the extreme heat. I'll just have to take a run through the sprinkler after.
James is expecting a package through UPS and the UPS truck had the audacity to show up and deliver a parcel to the house across the street. James was very disappointed!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home