Chiang Mai
Kim is now in Chiang Mai. Hopefully sleeping.
In celebration of her being in Thailand, I am wearing the shirt my mother brought me back from her trip to Thailand.
Karen is coming over around 2:30 to watch the soccer game with James.
I am making Morrocan Lentil Soup for dinner tonight. It was originally made as a vegetarian meal but I adjusted it a bit so I could use up my leftover chicken. It has: carrots, celery, tomatoes, chicken, lentils, chick peas, kidney beans. I used chicken stock instead of vegetable stock and added ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, garlic and cayenne pepper. If you are in the area at dinner time and want to check it out, feel free to come over- the slow cooker is very full!
In celebration of her being in Thailand, I am wearing the shirt my mother brought me back from her trip to Thailand.
Karen is coming over around 2:30 to watch the soccer game with James.
I am making Morrocan Lentil Soup for dinner tonight. It was originally made as a vegetarian meal but I adjusted it a bit so I could use up my leftover chicken. It has: carrots, celery, tomatoes, chicken, lentils, chick peas, kidney beans. I used chicken stock instead of vegetable stock and added ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, garlic and cayenne pepper. If you are in the area at dinner time and want to check it out, feel free to come over- the slow cooker is very full!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home