Lunch plans
Our office closes at lunchtime in the summer and so I feel free-er to leave during my lunch than maybe other times in the year. So, when there aren't people to hang out with- on Tuesday I get to see Melissa and Thursday la Lisa- I plan to bike down to the water and get to enjoy a bit of that during my favorite season!
Work was very busy this morning as it was my first day back after vacation. I am working on fixing a lot of problems :)
Canadian Tire is still working on my new bike. At first they told me it wasn't under warranty but now they are saying they will try to get it fixed under warranty so who knows?
James is doing offensive skills training with Kent Hawley this week. He played in the NHL I think? Kent's wife was one of James' daycare teachers.
Work was very busy this morning as it was my first day back after vacation. I am working on fixing a lot of problems :)
Canadian Tire is still working on my new bike. At first they told me it wasn't under warranty but now they are saying they will try to get it fixed under warranty so who knows?
James is doing offensive skills training with Kent Hawley this week. He played in the NHL I think? Kent's wife was one of James' daycare teachers.

2 Comments:
They have to train kids to be offensive now? Being offensive came naturally to me. And what was wrong with the bike?
what happened to your bike?
Post a Comment
<< Home