Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baseball


James was very excited about the baseball game at the Rustle picnic. He was so looking forward to it. Water balloons were an added bonus.
And he did enjoy it too, though he didn't really know the rules beforehand. With the interesting rules that were used in the game I'm not sure he's much better off now.

I got a GREAT picture of Al that he says I'm not allowed to post. But he didn't say I couldn't send it to people if they ask for it! lol.

Carolyn cut James' hair today- she did a super job. Pictures will follow, I'm just heading out with Kim who is back from Thailand and the Philippines.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

please do not distribute my image unless otherwise authorized. the fee for such is 350 dollars per year.

July 25, 2010 at 7:13:00 PM EDT  
Blogger rab said...

Wow. If it is worth that much, send me a copy. Just don't tell Al. I promise not to use it in any way that would NOT bring shame and embarrassment to him.

July 26, 2010 at 10:37:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home