Thursday, June 03, 2010

Inconsistency

It seems everyone knows that my property insurance is up for renewal in June. I am getting a lot of mail about it.

Also in the mail I got a new debit card with a chip to replace my old card. They told me that I had to activate it before I could use it. They also told me that to activate it, I needed to use the card in a transaction. A wee bit inconsistent.

I am trying to get in a summer routine at work. This is a bit tricky because I have a couple (maybe a billion!?) projects on the go and I am trying hard to prioritize them but I keep skipping between them and I have a lot of cleanup from about 2 years with no exam administrator, so summer is not as much of a downtime as you would think, except I am now able to take lunch and breaks without too much worry. With my bike I can even go downtown during lunch, so overall I would say life is a lot calmer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home