Digging deep
Philly is going to have to dig deep now.
I know Clint and Jen are digging deep for little Karis- I have been praying this evening for a safe delivery for both Mom and baby.
I got invited to a proctor event- a potluck. I was a little stunned at the inclusion, but it is nice, I guess. I don't really know what they like to eat so I'm not quite sure what to bring.
The rain is coming down now - twill be good for my already-burned-to-a-crisp lawn.
Last year Tammy and Katie got me watching Eurovision. This year, I see that Jo watched it. I really do like the winning song "Satellite" by Lena from Germany.
I know Clint and Jen are digging deep for little Karis- I have been praying this evening for a safe delivery for both Mom and baby.
I got invited to a proctor event- a potluck. I was a little stunned at the inclusion, but it is nice, I guess. I don't really know what they like to eat so I'm not quite sure what to bring.
The rain is coming down now - twill be good for my already-burned-to-a-crisp lawn.
Last year Tammy and Katie got me watching Eurovision. This year, I see that Jo watched it. I really do like the winning song "Satellite" by Lena from Germany.

1 Comments:
dessert is always good for a potluck....you can never have too many desserts.
Post a Comment
<< Home