Monday, May 31, 2010

"You look imaginary"

The best line of the Bachelorette today had to be Kasey telling Ali that she "looked imaginary"

The decorative 'birds' on the Bachelorette logo snippet are getting to be eerier- they are starting to look like bats to me. Ali didn't grow on me today. She seemed to be too attention seeking, not only from her suitors but from the media. She seems to be playing to the camera more.

The episode was really about Craig the bully. He was really quite mean to the weatherguy. Didn't he realize his actions were going on national tv? The polar opposite of Ali. I don't think it was hard for her to cut him.

She also cut a guy named Tyler (one of the Tylers) who I didn't remember from the episode. But I thought they said she had to cut 3 guys. I don't remember a 3rd guy saying goodbye to Ali? Maybe I missed one. I keep missing Steve during the episode until he gets a rose at the end and then I'm like- hey it's Steve.

I think the guys who did not get dates on todays episode were her favorites after the first night (episode). She already knew she would give them roses tonight- I think the no-date guys got a 'bye' to the next round, it would seem.

That's the update for today :)- keep looking 'real' people!

(And the answer to both guess questions from the previous post was indeed Al- nice work Marlene!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

I completely forgot to watch The Bachelorette last night. Even though I sort of know what went on I'd like to try and find the episode online. I've been saying I'm not sure if I'll be hooked this season, though, because I wasn't really an Ali fan last season. Everyone else seemed to love her, epecially men, but she's a little catty.

I'm very impressed with Al's car! It will make it easy o spot him.

June 1, 2010 at 3:10:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home