Sunday, April 29, 2007

Spring

Thanks, Marlene for the explaination of the penalty. I think I get it now. I might understand it if I see it happen and may be able to explain it to James. But don't count on it too much!

The weather finally felt like spring today, which was good. Myron and I were in children's church this morning and it was still a bit grey, so we hadn't planned on taking the kids outside. But the kids kind of planned on going outside. I couple of the kids were a bit forceful about it, but we said that we weren't going out, that they could ask their parents if they wanted their parents to take them out. Then they were annoyed at the parents who wouldn't take them out.

After we got home from Church, I hung the laundry out and then Kim called to say Zullys hotel had no hot water and could she come over for a bath? So she came and bathed and we had a nice chat (after she was done the bathing that is). We are going shopping on Wed. to hopefully get the stuff I need for James' party next weekend.

I have a light work week this upcoming week so hopefully I will be ready for the party. Tomorrow I'm at RMC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home