Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Doctors are smart

She said not to nap, and I did and I suffer the consequences. Last night wasn't so bad, but my heart was all racey today, so that's not so good. I'll have to listen better.

Al, I'm not sure how much I've healed in relation to babies. It's been almost 5 years now and I feel like I'm no better. That I think back to the time in the hospital and don't know if I could handle it all again. I'm glad you were able to be there. A coworker posted a photo on his door of a baby, so I assume his wife had one but I can't walk by there anymore.

I made leek and potato soup for dinner but James tried it and didn't like it, so he ended up having canned pasta and fruit cups. Myron ate the soup and some meal replacement beverages and some of the cheese pie. He's got a work pizza party on thurs and claims he will be ready, but he hasn't been able to eat much solid food yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home