Playing to win
James and Myron went to play hockey with Next. He told me when he got home he would tell me how many goals he scored. He plays only to win. Playing for the sake of playing is not an option for him. This is a difficult lesson to teach.
James listens during the songs as Church as the team sang a song after the service that they had done earlier and james immediately identified it as the 'gold' song (Houses of Gold)
My night was bit better last night, but I'm still pretty tired.
Tammy's cousin Ana died last night. Please keep Ana's son Joshua in your prayers + her family. It must be so hard to lose your mom at 17.
James listens during the songs as Church as the team sang a song after the service that they had done earlier and james immediately identified it as the 'gold' song (Houses of Gold)
My night was bit better last night, but I'm still pretty tired.
Tammy's cousin Ana died last night. Please keep Ana's son Joshua in your prayers + her family. It must be so hard to lose your mom at 17.

2 Comments:
Thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.
This is such a hard thing to go through.
I am at my moms right now. I just had to be close to my family.
Mario, drove me and the kids here. He went back home tonight because he works tomorrow and then has Tuesday, Wednesday off. Tuesday will be the service for Ana and then she is laid to rest on Wednesday. It is here in Kingston she wants to be. Her brother drove to Hamilton to pick his sister up. He works at one of the furneral homes here in Kingston. She wanted her brother to come get her.
I pulled your number out of the Kingston phone book so I could call you but I didn't because I didn't know if that would be alright or not, seeing as we have yet to talk one on one but I feel like I know you even if we haven't yet met.
Thank you again.
Hard to lose your mum at any age - but yeah at 17 not easy at all.
as for hockey - is there any other way to play other than to win? (grin)
Post a Comment
<< Home