Saturday, April 21, 2007

Mice

Yesterday, I worked at RMC and Myron was even well enough to go to work. I loaded James into the rickety wagon and was about to take him to daycare when I saw this:
Little-bit-dead mouse
James commented he was a 'little bit dead'. I went to work and had a REALLY annoying day because I got a new computer and had to transfer my old computer and of course there were glitches and I'm still annoyed so I'll stop thinking about it.
We got back home and I was taking down the laundry and James told me the mouse has come back to life! (Myron had flushed the dead one down the toilet, so this was not the same one) This other mouse was not moving much, but was definately alive. I put him in a box- as seen below:
Little-bit-alive mouse
And Myron and James took him to a field and set him free. His back legs weren't working too well so I'm not really sure how long he'll survive but anyway- he'll have more of a chance than sitting in out driveway! They may have been adolescent mice. They seemed small compared to their feet.
On another note, I haven't heard the mice in my house in a few weeks!
I'm pretty tired still- Myron was up playing video games (so he's feeling pretty good), he was up once to go to the bathroom and his snoring woke me once, so I was up 3 times in the night but at least it's better than a baby in that I don't need to get up, I can just go back to sleep.
I did a lot of laundry today, washed dishes and cleaned the stove. I also filled out the school application for Rideau.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home