Signed
The night went ok, though I didn't get to bed until 1am. So another 5 hour night. Which is ok. Not great, but ok.
Today I dropped by the school to sign James up for kindergarten. I wrote a request on the form that he be in Rebecca's class, which they seem to be ok with fulfilling, which will make James feel much better. Though a few minutes before I arrived Rebecca had been whisked off to the hosiptal with a dislocated shoulder. School can be dangerous! This doesn't make me feel any better!
Then I had a meeting that seemed to indicate that I will have a lot of work to do in the summer because we are integrating the new windows vista into our course for the fall.
Then I biked home, stopping to buy some more meal replacement beverages for someone who is still not on solids. The only problem with the beverages is that Myron drinks more than 1. So while some people may use them to diet, it does not work if you drink 3 meal replacements to replace 1 meal!
Today I dropped by the school to sign James up for kindergarten. I wrote a request on the form that he be in Rebecca's class, which they seem to be ok with fulfilling, which will make James feel much better. Though a few minutes before I arrived Rebecca had been whisked off to the hosiptal with a dislocated shoulder. School can be dangerous! This doesn't make me feel any better!
Then I had a meeting that seemed to indicate that I will have a lot of work to do in the summer because we are integrating the new windows vista into our course for the fall.
Then I biked home, stopping to buy some more meal replacement beverages for someone who is still not on solids. The only problem with the beverages is that Myron drinks more than 1. So while some people may use them to diet, it does not work if you drink 3 meal replacements to replace 1 meal!

1 Comments:
I think you need a holiday. You should go somewhere tropical and lie on a beach for a week.
Post a Comment
<< Home